Irra deddeebitanii password keessan dagattanii irra deddeebiinimmoo jijjiirtanii ammas deebistanii warra dagattaniif Appn kun furmaatadha.
Tired of constantly forgetting and resetting your passwords? Let Keeper remember them for you.
Keeper automatically generates strong passwords, stores them in a secure digital vault accessible from any device, and autofills them across all of your sites and apps. Keeper’s powerful encryption protects your passwords and sensitive information from data breaches, ransomware, and other cyberattacks.
With Keeper, you can:
• Store an unlimited number of passwords in your secure, encrypted digital vault.
• Access your Keeper Vault on unlimited mobile devices, tablets and computers.
• Enable Fingerprint, Touch ID or Face ID for instant and secure access.
• Store confidential files, photos, videos, payment cards, financial and sensitive data.
• Securely share vault records with other Keeper users.
• Store and autofill your two-factor authentication (2FA) codes.
• Use our “One-Time Share” feature to share a record with family, friends, and colleagues.
• Monitor the Dark Web for breached accounts within the app using BreachWatch.
• Organize your data with folders, shared folders and subfolders.
• Switch easily between multiple Keeper accounts, like business and personal.
• Secure your entire household with a Family Password Manager Plan.
• Identify which accounts require a password update with our Security Audit feature.
• Assign trusted individuals to access your account in case of emergency.
• Protect your vault with TOTP or hardware security keys like YubiKey NFC.
• Be more secure and productive online; never forget another password!
Trusted by Millions of Users Worldwide
• “Password Manager of the Year” by PCMag
• “Best Overall” by U.S. News & World Report
• “Best Security” by Tom’s Guide
• “Excellent” rating on Trustpilot
The World’s Most Secure Password Manager
• Keeper’s proprietary zero-knowledge security architecture ensures that your Keeper vault, and all of the data in it, is fully encrypted and only accessible by you. (Read more about our security at: https://keepersecurity.com/security)
• Compatible with multiple two-factor authentication methods including Google Authenticator, Microsoft Authenticator, Duo, RSA, YubiKey, and more.
• Utilizes AES-256-bit encryption, Elliptic Curve and PBKDF2 technology.
• The only SOC-2 and ISO 27001 certified password manager in the industry.
• The only password manager listed on the FedRAMP marketplace.
• Keeper Commander SDK for CLI and DevOps integrations for Enterprise customers.
Keeper is compatible with all browsers including:
• Internet Explorer
Keeper Supports the following Record Types:
• Payment Card
• Bank Account
• File Attachment
• Driver’s License
• Birth Certificate
• Health Insurance
• Secure Note
• Identity Card
• Software License
• SSH Key
* Keeper uses the AccessibilityService API for our KeeperFill feature, which allows you to autofill login credentials across mobile apps and browsers. As disclosed in the Security Disclosure at https://keepersecurity.com/security.html, Keeper is a zero-knowledge security platform. As such, Keeper Security cannot access, track or view the activity of KeeperFill or your Keeper records. KeeperFill can be disabled at any time by visiting the accessibility settings screen of your device.